- Flip your screen vertically or horizontally to fit the needs of any teleprompter (mirroring).
- Support is offered during regular business hours at our office based in Massachusetts.
- Choose one of ten available eyeline indicators and choose the on screen location of it.
- This feature lets you shrink the size of the prompter window so that a portion of your screen is used during a video conference or video blog.
- Use any font available on your computer in any color you like for prompting the script.
- Select the text from any program of your choice and paste it directly into the script editor for prompting.
- Drag and drop text from other applications directly into the built in text editor.
- With a click, you can jump ahead to preselected points if your speech is running too long.
- Easily import a text or a rich text file from most popular word processing programs.
- Built-in word processor for directly typing in your script or making last minute tweaks.
- Choose any color in the rainbow to meet your personal preferences for background color.
- Works with most fonts. Please try before you buy with Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, etc. languages.
- Slider controls for adjusting the overall speed of a prompting script and the sensitivity of speed adjustment.
- Although a large number of different foot pedals and remotes will work with Script-Q, we offer and support a few that we know work well.
- Sometimes single space just doesn’t work. Choose from single to triple spacing.
- The most common headache for setting up a teleprompter is switching the screen resolution of your laptop to work with the teleprompter. Our software does the work for you. The screen resolution of the teleprompter dictates the resolution that you will see on your laptop screen. No need for making any changes.
We understand that when you are doing a shoot in the field, you need to have a backup. We allow our software to be installed on multiple machines under one license, provided only one is used at a time. No silly USB dongles, and no need to purchase a second license in case of emergencies.